So, it’s official we are actually going to do this, we are going to build a caravan park. Well, to be more precise, we are going to build a place where caravans can park but we want it to be nothing like a caravan park.
We are currently still waiting for our application to be able to be lodged as the council needs to pass a ‘draft planning scheme’ due to happen within the next few weeks, after that is approved we will be putting in our application to council.
• Open campsites with water and personal campfire suitable for self-sufficient caravans
• Ensuite sites with personal hot water shower, toilet facilities and campfire suitable for caravans, camper trailers and tent campers.
• Each site is placed approximately 50 metres apart to ensure spacious camping.
• Every site has incredible views of Carnarvon Gorge, the Great Dividing Range and surrounding grazing land.
• We are truly passionate about what we do and strive in every experience to treat guests as family and friends coming to camp on our station or enjoy our Sunset Show.